Pulover’s Macro Creator Download for PC [Windows 10/11/8.1/7]
The AutoHotkey-based Pulover’s Macro Creator is an all-in-one scripting and automation tool. It is one of the most underrated auto clicker software which has greatest features.
Pulover’s Macro Creator offers a wide range of automation commands. From the interface, it is possible to record inputs using the built-in recorder. You can either run macros directly from the program or export them as AutoHotkey Scripts.
What Is Pulover’s MacroCreator Actually?
The Macro Creator from Pulover can also be used to send texts, execute image searches, display message boxes, add loops. It can also execute go to commands, and many other features are available.
From basic to advanced automation needs, it has nearly 200 commands and functions at your fingertips.
Using Pulover’s Macro Creator, you’ll be able to automate anything you want, whether it’s a simple mouse click for a menu or a complex macro with multiple loops and conditions.
It comes with a built-in recorder that allows you to easily create specific macros for the project you’re working on without any difficulty at all.
How Does Macro Creator By Pulover Work?
You can record your keystrokes, mouse movements, and clicks on Pulover’s Macro Creator. So you will be able to monitor your actions in relation to the window or the screen that is displayed. In addition to reproducing your macros outright. You are able to pause and play the macros step-by-step.
Also, pause your macros and even automate window activation. In the future, you will no longer need to suffer through long repetitive tasks.
As you will now have the ability to do them instantly through numerous customizable hotkeys that you can assign to them. Within a single project, you can create multiple macros if the process requires that.
You are not only able to run programs, but you are also able to read, copy, and delete files. The story doesn’t end there! There’s more to come!.
Download Pulover’s Macro Creator for PC [Windows 11/10/8.1/7]
The current version of the pulover’s macro creator tool is v5.4.1. It comes with a lot of advanced features and every single bug is seen fixed. Let’s download it from the below link and experience it’s features on your own.
Once it is downloaded completely, you will be able to install it. For that, you can check out the below instructions. You can headover to the official website to learn more about it – macrocreator.com.
Why Don’t You Try Out The Best Alternatives?
Install Pulovers Macro Creator on PC (Windows)
- Download the latest version from the above download link.
- You do not need to use any unzipping software to extract the file.
- Because the file that you have downloaded is an executable file which can be installed directly.
- Now, go to the location of the file on your pc.
- Select it and double click the setup file (MacroCreator-setup.exe).
- Hit “Install” button and wait for the next step.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the whole process of installation.
- Once the installation is over, you will be able to launch it using the shortcut on the desktop.
How To Use It On Your Windows PC?
Even though it sounds simple, it requires little knowledge to use it. Because it has all advanced features and you should know how to use them. Go through the below steps to know more about each option of the software.
- Launch the pulover’s macro creator tool on your pc if it is already installed.
- On the top right hand side, you will be able to see “+” icon. Click on that icon to create a new macro.
- Now, a macro tab will be added to the software’s home page.
- So, it’s now time to add mouse clicks or mouse movies or key clicks, etc.
- Go to “Insert” option from the top menu bar and add whatever you would want to have in your macro.
- Once the creation of the macro is over, you can select any script and right click on it for further options.
- You can edit the scripts or add delays / intermidary scripts in between the scripts of the macro.
- Set Auto Hotkeys for Start and Stop by going to the top right section of the window.
- Hit “Start” button and minimize the macro creator tool to the system tray.
- Launch the game or browser or your task pad and hit the auto hotkey that you have set for “Start”.
Once you feel that the macro is processed well, you can hit the same hotkey for “Stop” as well. Since it has a lot of advanced features, you might want a hand while trying things on your own. In such a case, you can ask us to help you. Comment below this article about your requirement and we will guide you through.