The OP Auto Clicker software automatically clicks your mouse at specific points. Automating your mouse can be useful at times. In some cases, it is your gaming requirement. And in others, it may just be a desire to speed up your work.
If this is the case, you can use the op auto clicker software to automate your clicks at specific points on the screen. If you would like to download it and try things with your favorite games. You can continue reading this page.
How Does OP Auto Clicker Work?
There are a lot of applications and games that use this technique. You can use it whenever you need to click on a certain location on the screen repeatedly for a period of time, mostly when playing games.
On the internet, you can find a couple of software programs. To generate clicks, each autoclick program requires you to record the coordinates or click points in the form of a macro.
It is necessary for you to run the software and record all of the clicks that you make. A list of all the click points will be shown as an X-Y axis once the software has saved all the positions. In addition to automating clicks for a specific coordinate. Op autoclicker also allows the user to automate clicks for several coordinates at once.
Automating clicking processes can be done easily with these tools. A number of customizable elements make them fast and efficient.
OP Auto Clicker 4.0 Download [Latest Version]
It is possible to download OP Auto Clicker free of charge from our website. Also, the software is maintained over time. We have added the 4.0 version with regular updates and new features as time passes.
Gaming is one of the many industries that use auto clickers. The goal is to automate various operations and increase productivity. The auto clicker apps are available for Android, Windows, and Mac, as well as other platforms. But the Opautoclicker is available for windows and android only.
Why Don’t You Try Out The Best Alternatives?
How To Install OP AutoClicker on Windows 10/11/8.1/7?
- First of all, you should have op autoclicker.exe file with you on your pc.
- You can download it from this page or from this link.
- The file that you have downloaded should be .exe for direct installation.
- Extract the zip if to a new folder if you have downloaded the .zip file.
- Now, select opautoclicker.exe file and right click on it.
- Hit “Run as administrator” option and you are all set to launch the software interface on pc.
- That’s it! you don’t have to take the hassle of installing it all the way.
This is how you can install the pc version of it without having to go through the normal installation process. Let’s now check out some instructions for it’s usage on your personal computer.
How To Use OP Auto Clicker On Windows PC?
- The very first thing you need to do is to enter the X-coordinates and the Y-coordinates of your computer screen at the very beginning.
- By automating the mouse click on selected points, you will be able to maximize the efficiency of your work.
- Depending on how you want to select the locations, you can either go with the option of “Current Cursor Location” or you can select the locations manually.
- The “Click Type” option also lets you select what type of click to make: a right click, a left click, or a middle mouse button click, etc.
- The “Click Interval” option is a feature which allows you to delay a click for a certain amount of time based on the time of the day.
- As a way to enable this function, you will need to go to the top of the window in order to see the Click Interval Options for delaying your clicks in seconds or milliseconds.
- The steps listed above seem to have been followed by you. Upon clicking the “Start” option, you should be able to re-test your new mouse click settings to ensure they are working properly.
- Using the “Stop” button over there will allow you to pause the automated mouse clicks if you wish to do so.
- Otherwise, you can simply set the hotkeys for start and stop actions. For that, go to “Hotkey Settings” option and enter your favorite hotkeys.
The settings can also be saved in a script file for later use if you want to use them at a later point.
It is now possible for you to select whether you would like to increase the number of clicks by following the below steps.
How To Get Faster Clicks From The Auto Clicker?
- If you wish, you can increase the number of clicks per second. Try altering the click interval settings for that. Change the already available timings to 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds and 100 milliseconds.
- To get even more faster clicks, you should change the millseconds column to 20 or 10 or 5 milliseconds.
You may also try combining any two auto clickers to get the fastest clicks. Otherwise, you may use Speed Auto Clicker software in order to get more than 200 clicks per second.