TG Macro is the most advanced macro creator with bunch of great features. It has various advanced features such as “Key Events”, “Mouse Events”, and “Pixel Events”. Which means that you can create a macro for key events such as keyboard key presses. Also, you can create mouse clicks and mouse moves as your macro. On the other hand, you can even go with the pixel events option which deals with the image processing.
The best part is that it allows you include all those three events in a single macro. Sounds cool right? let’s explore more from it by having it on your pc. Let’s continue reading this post to understand various settings of the software to get the most.
Note: TG Macro is actually a short name of the software. The actual name of the software is TGM Macro and some people call it TGM Gaming Macro.
TG Macro Download for PC (Windows 10/11/8.1/7)
TG Macro is developed for windows pcs only. It is not available for macbooks and linux based pcs. So, you can download it only if you are a windows user.
We have taken the download link from it’s official website http://tgmacro.org/. So, you can get it without any kind of a fear since it is completely safe and secure software.
Why Don’t You Try Out The Best Alternatives?
How To Install TG Macro on PC?
It’s quite a simple task when it comes to installation part.
- Firstly, download tg macro official version from the above link.
- Open the folder where it was saved on your personal computer.
- Select it, right click on it.
- Tap “Run as administrator” option to be able to run it directly.
- It won’t require any kind of a traditional installation process.
- That’s it! you have installed the tgm standalone software on windows.
If you would like to know some features of it and how to use them, read below.
How To Use TG Macro on Windows Based PC?
I guess you are a gamer and you don’t need any special guidance. But, it’s my responsibility to teach you something because you have put in your valuable time on reading my article.
- Double click the software to launch it’s interface.
- Now, hit “Add New Macro +” button in order to create a new macro on tgmacro.
- Enter the name for the macro that you are creating.
- You can see this option at the top left corner of the big window.
- Now, hit “Plus” icon from the vertical bar.
- Select the action type: Mouse Move, Mouse Key, Keyboard Key, Wait and Text.
- Choose the positioning: Absolute, Relative.
- Now choose the position for X Coordinate and Y Coordinate.
- Otherwise, hit ALT + X to get the current cursor position.
- Hit “Save” and you have saved a script.
- Likewise, you can save as many scripts as you can.
- Now, configure the Triggering Options of the macro.
- Select anything for Trigger Actions By: Key Events or Pixel Events.
- Let’s say that you have selected Key Events, now you will get 3 options for When section.
- They are namely Key Press, Key Hold, Key Toggle.
- Select any one of them and bind the macro to a key at “Keys” section.
- Tap on “Click here to set key” button and press the key from your keyboard.
- Finally, hit “Save” and now, hit “HOME” button to make tg macro active on your pc.
- Launch the game that you may want to play and press the triggering key to enable the macro.
This way, you can create any number of macros for the games that you play on your pc. Just set things up, sitback and relax. I hope you can create the macros yourself from now on. If you need any special help regarding this, you may comment below.