Is TinyTask Not Working for you? do not worry, we have a solution for you on this article. We all use TinyTask for our daily tasks such as gaming, data entry, etc. It feels irritating when it doesn’t work properly. I know that pain and came up with a solution to the issue. Keep reading this post in order to be able to fix it on your own.
There could be a lot of cold causes that might prevent Tinytask to work properly. It is highly recommended to understand the causes first so that, you can fix them.
Don’t know the cause? that’s not a problem because you are reading our article where we have listed down possible causes and fixes for them.
Possible Causes for TinyTask Errors
Here are some of the reasons which might prevent tinytask to function on your pc.
- TinyTask Old Version
- False Positives from Defender
- Unsupported PCs
- TinyTask Portable App
TinyTask Not Working on PC [Fixed]
Let’s check out the fixes one by one to try things your hands on.
1. Turn Off Anti-Virus
- The antivirus software on your pc might be preventing the tinytask to function. In such a case, you need to disable it for a while.
- Go to “Start Menu” on your windows pc and type “Anti Virus” in the search bar.
- Tap “Virus & Threat Protection” option that you see under the search results.
- Now, you will see the window as shown in the above image.
- Click on “Manage Settings” button under Virus & Threat Protection Settings option to explore the settings.
- Now, you will be able to see various options on the screen. Check out the above image for reference and turn off all the settings out there.
- Restart your personal computer now.
- Download TinyTask again now and use it without any issuess.
2. Re-Install TinyTask Latest Version
- Whenever you use the old version, you will end up with the errors.
- So, you should always prefer the latest version. The current and latest version of the software is TinyTask v1.77.
- Delete the app from your pc completely.
- Head over to our Tiny Task Download Page and download the latest version (v1.77).
- The file will be named as “tinytask.pro” if you have downloaded it from our website.
- Go to the file location and double tap the app to launch it.
- Since it is the latest version, it will work without any issues.
3. Check Your PC’s System Resources
- Even though tiny task software is very less in size, it requires a good pc.
- That doesn’t mean that it will cosume a great portion of the system resources.
- It is recommended to use at least 4 GB RAM and at least 1 GB Free Space on your pc.
- It is because that the execution of the tinytask programs require faster RAM and Processor.
- So, upgrade your pc if you are using a low end computer or laptop.
4. Switch To PC Version from TinyTask Portable Version
- Most of them prefer using the portable version for the ease of carrying it.
- It should be used how it is defined to use. Means that, you should use it on any of your portable devices such as a Pendrive or a Harddrive.
- Trying to use portable version directly on pc will not help you in any way.
- So, remove the portable version from your pc and Download The TinyTask PC Version from our download page.
Try out all the 4 methods shared above to fix tinytask not working issue in under 5 minutes. In case if you are still facing any issue, let us know in the comments box below this page.